Monday 30 April 2018

Rabindrath Tagore (1861-1941) Biography, Novels and Poetry

Rabindranath Tagore Biography (1861-1941)

Birth Of Rabindranath Tagore: 7 May 1861, Kolkata
Died Of Rabindranath Tagore: 7 August 1941, Kolkata

rabindranath tagore
Rabindranath Tagore(1861-1941)


Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941) was the most youthful child of Debendranath Tagore, a pioneer of the Brahmo Samaj, which was another religious group in nineteenth-century Bengal and which endeavored a restoration of a definitive monistic premise of Hinduism as set down in the Upanishads. He was taught at home; and in spite of the fact that at seventeen he was sent to England for formal tutoring, he didn't complete his investigations there. In his develop years, notwithstanding his versatile abstract exercises, he dealt with the family bequests, a venture which carried him into close touch with normal mankind and expanded his enthusiasm for social changes. He likewise began a test school at Shantiniketan where he attempted his Upanishadic beliefs of instruction. Every once in a while he took an interest in the Indian patriot development, however in his own non-wistful and visionary way; and Gandhi, the political father of current India, was his committed companion. Tagore was knighted by the decision British Government in 1915, however, within a couple of years, he surrendered the respect as a dissent against British approaches in India. Tagore had early accomplishment as an author in his local Bengal. With his interpretations of a portion of his lyrics, he turned out to be quickly known in the West. Actually, his acclaim accomplished a glowing statue, taking him crosswise over mainlands on address visits and voyages through kinship. For the world he turned into the voice of India's otherworldly legacy; and for India, particularly for Bengal, he turned into an awesome living organization. In spite of the fact that Tagore composed effectively in every scholarly type, he was most importantly an artist. Among his fifty and odd volumes of verse are Manasi (1890) [The Ideal One], Sonar Tari (1894) [The Golden Boat], Gitanjali (1910) [Song Offerings], Gitimalya (1914) [Wreath of Songs], and Balaka (1916) [The Flight of Cranes]. The English renderings of his verse, which incorporate The Gardener (1913), Fruit-Gathering (1916), and The Fugitive (1921), don't by and large relate to specific volumes in the first Bengali; and regardless of its title, Gitanjali: Song Offerings (1912), the most acclaimed of them, contains sonnets from different works other than its namesake. Tagore's major plays are Raja (1910) [The King of the Dark Chamber], Dakghar (1912) [The Post Office], Achalayatan (1912) [The Immovable], Muktadhara (1922) [The Waterfall], and Raktakaravi (1926) [Red Oleanders]. He is the creator of a few volumes of short stories and various books, among them Gora (1910), Ghare-Baire (1916) [The Home and the World], and Yogayog (1929) [Crosscurrents]. Other than these, he composed melodic shows, move dramatizations, articles of numerous types, travel journals, and two personal histories, one in his center years and the other without further ado before his demise in 1941. Tagore additionally left various illustrations and compositions, and melodies for which he composed the music himself.

Poetry

Internationally, Gitanjali is Tagore's best-known collection of poetry, for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1913. Rabindra Nath Tagore is the first person to get Nobel prize outside Europe.

This Are Some Poem’s Of Rabindranath Tagore

The little big Man

rabindranath tagore
A Little Big Man by Rabindranath Tagore



















I am small because I am a little child. I shall be big when I am
as old as my father is.
My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring your slate
and your books."
I shall tell him, " Do you not know I am as big as a father? And
I must not have lessons anymore."
My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he
likes, for he is grown up."
I shall dress and walk to the fair where the crowd is
thick.
My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get
lost, my boy; let me carry you."
I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as a father?
I must go to the fair alone."
Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is
grown up."
Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my
nurse, for I shall know how to open the box with my key.
Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"
I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as
father, and I must give silver to my nurse."
Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he
likes, for he is grown up."
In the holiday time in October father will come home and,
thinking that I am still a baby, will bring for me from the town
little shoes and small silken frocks.
I shall say, "Father, give them to my data, for I am as big
as you are."
Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he
likes, for he is grown up." 

Written by:- Rabindra Nath Tagore


 Journey Home


rabindranath tagore
Journey Home by rabindranath tagore











Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 Comments: